Strathbogie Shire Council

Tel 24/7: 1800 065 993

Festivals & Processions

Under clause 41 of Community Local Law No. 6, anyone proposing to hold an event on Council land must provide written evidence to Council that a risk management plan has been approved by the insurer of the event and Council is indemnified from any liability arising from the activity. 

Other permits may be required, depending on the event to be held.

To apply to Council to hold an event on Council land, go to the Hold an event page.

Featured Links

Top of Page